It is the mission of Santa Clara - Ivins Fire & Rescue to protect and preserve life, property, & the environment from fire, medical, and environmental emergencies, through implementation of our organizational programs, while acting fiscally and ethically responsible.
Santa Clara - Ivins Fire & Rescue
· Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
· Tours are available Monday through Friday, in the mornings between 9:30am-11:00am, in the afternoons between 1:00pm-3:00pm, and the evenings between 6:00pm-8:00pm
· Each tour is approximately thirty minutes long.
· Each tour is limited to a maximum group size of 40 people.
· Birthday party groups are welcome to tour the station as part of their event, but we do not hold party festivities such as cake, ice cream or gifts at the station.
· Please keep in mind that our priority is emergency response and even with booked tours, the possibility exists that the crew could be called out and the station will be closed when you arrive. If the crew is not at the station for the scheduled tour, wait for 15 minutes. If the crew does not return in that time frame, please contact our Administration at 435-673-6712 Ext. 300 to reschedule.